Once the integration is set up and you are comfortable with the various signing options, you are ready to send using the integration.
In this article, we will go through the process of sending the documents. All documents sent through the COMAsystem will also be delivered here once signed. Please note that you pay 12 DKK/signature.
Sending a document for signing
You send in the following way:
- Click on Sales Contract
- Find the sales contract you want to send for signing and click on it
- Scroll down until you get to Contracts - or use the menu on the left
- Press Edit
- Select the Sign-option to send the document for signing
- Select the document you wish to send (if there are several documents on the sales contract, these will also appear). If you want to send more than one document, tick it off and click Continue
- Select the signing flow you want your signatory(ies) to go through = Template. (if there is any doubt about the signature options, please refer to the article COMAsystem - Setup).
- Add your recipient under Add recipient by email or Add recipient from contacts:
- Add recipient by email - Enter a Name, Email, and Signing Method of the recipient (You can add as many signers as desired)
- Add recipient from contacts - Using this method will pull contact information provided on the sales contract
- When you have added all recipients, press Send to email(s)
Congratulations! You have now sent the document for the recipient's signature. The signer will now receive an email with a signature link. You can now follow the signing process on Status or Cancel the signing:
Storage of signed documents and status messages
Once signed, the document is sent back to the COMAsystem and placed under the relevant battle contract. It is also possible to find the "original" document which is not signed in the Contracts section. The signed document will be marked Signed.
As you may have noticed, some different statuses appear under Signing. We have made an overview of the different statuses and their meanings:
- Started - Transaction has been started and sent to the beneficiaries
- Completed - The transaction is completed and documents are distributed to the COMAsystem
- Signed - The transaction has been completed and the document has been redistributed to the COMAsystem (the signed document)
- Stopped - Transactions that have been canceled by pressing Cancel
- Rejected - Transactions that have been rejected by the recipient. The reason for the rejection will be sent to the email associated with the COMAsystem user.