Before you start sending documents from COMAsystem, you should know what options are available for sending. The article here will inform the setup process.
After COMAsystem has set up the integration, you are ready to send documents for signature. However, we want to make you completely comfortable with the setup before you start using it.
The integration between COMAsystem and Addo Sign works like this - COMAsystem connects you to a Addo Sign account that COMAsystem has available. That is, when you send documents through COMAsystem, they will be sent to the Addo Sign account, which will distribute the documents to the desired recipients with the selected signing flow. You, therefore, have fewer systems to keep an eye on, as everything is run from COMAsystem. We recommend that you read the following before you start sending:
Creation of sales contract
If you have not drawn up a Sales Contract, you must do so before you start sending. You create a new contract under NEW CONTRACT, fill in the required information and upload a document. It looks like the following:
- Press NEW CONTRACT
- Select the department to which the contract should be assigned
- Fill in at least the required fields below:
- Contract sum
- Go to Contracts and upload a document - it should be in PDF format if possible
- Then press Save changes
- Select a status
Congratulations! You have now created a new contract.
Options for signing flow
COMAsystem has set up a lot of signing flows that you can make use of. This section is only to inform about the different signing options. In the article COMAsystem - How to send, we will explain in more detail where you can find these in the mailing (all notifications are sent by e-mail):
- DANMARK - E-mail/Privat NemId/MitID- the signer must identify themselves NemID or MitID it depends on the signer's choice and they must sign theirs with NemID or MitID
- DANMARK - E-mail/Privat NemId (English)- the signer must identify themselves NemID and they sign theirs with NemID. The signing flow will be in English.
- DANMARK - E-mail/MitID- the signatory must identify themselves with MitID, and they sign with their MitID
- DANMARK - E-mail/webunderskrift- the signer does not have to identify themselves, but signs with a screen signature
- DANMARK - E-mail/webunderskrift(English)- the signer does not have to identify themselves, but signs with a screen signature. The signing flow will be in English
- DANMARK - E-mail/ NemId Medarbejder- the signer must identify themselves as NemID employee, and they sign with their NemID employee.
- Finland - E-mail/Finsk Tupas(Finnish Trust Network - FTN) - the signer identifies with Tupas (which has also switched to the Finnish Trust Network - FTN), and signs at the same solution.
- SVERIGE - E-mail/Svensk BankID - the signer must identify themselves with Swedish BankID, and they sign with Swedish BankID
- SVERIGE - E-mail/Svensk Freja - the signer must identify themselves with Swedish Freya, and they sign with Swedish Freya
- NORGE - E-mail/Norsk BankID- the signer must identify themselves with Norwegian BankID, and they sign with Norwegian BankID
- Holland - E-mail/Hollandsk eHerkenning/ Signatur - the signer must identify themselves with eHerkenning, and they sign with eHerkenning.
Glad you felt like reading through this article. Hope it could give some reassurance about the dispatch. See the article COMAsystem - How to send to be guided through the sending process.