Once you have activated the integration and set up your templates, etc., you are ready to send a document for signing.
Legis 365 has made it easy to send documents for signature through the integration. All documents sent through Legis 365 will be delivered under the relevant case. There is therefore no need to download and upload documents that have been signed. In addition, one can also keep "track" of the transactions that have been sent. In the article, the sending and filing process will be reviewed so that you are comfortable with sending documents.
You need to do the following to send documents for signing:
- Press +PlusMenu
- A small menu will appear where there will be a function called Send for digital signing. Press this option
- A pop-up window will appear and you must now fill in:
- Show only parties with CPR - Only parties with CPR numbers will appear here (this function is used as an additional validator)
- Recipient(s) (To)
- Template - it will default to the one you have selected in the integration setup
- Destination of uploaded files/documents - S or K - S is for a specific case and K is for a specific client. The file type is secondary as Legis 365 automatically converts the document to PDF
- Add documents for signing and attachments - You insert documents by using the green + which is next to the lock
- When you are satisfied, click Create document for digital signing
You have now submitted a document for your signature! You can follow the signing process in Visma Addo or under Digital Signing in the case or client.
The signed documents will also be stored under the case or client. The document will be called [Document name] - Signed document