Once you have activated the integration and set up your templates, you are ready to send a document for signature.
Tamigo has made it easy to send documents for signature through the integration. All documents sent through Tamigo will be delivered under the respective employee's signature. There is therefore no need to download and upload documents that have been signed. In the article, the sending and archiving process will be reviewed so that you are confident in sending documents.
You need to do the following to send documents for signature:
- Press Employees
- Then tap Generate Contracts
- Choose Employee - Step 1
- Select the contract template created for the employee (employee group) - Step 2
- Fill in Standard information - If not already done for the employee - Step 3
- When the standard information is filled in click on Approve and Save the information
- Upon an approved validation you have the option to Generate a contract - Step 4
- Now select the template you created in the previous article Tamigo - Setting up
- Then click on Save as PDF and send for signing
You have now sent the document to the recipient! It is now possible to track the signing on the employee card.
Article is closed for comments.