Once you have activated the integration and set up your templates etc. you are ready to send a document for signature in webCRM.
webCRM makes it possible to send agreements or other types of documents for signature. You can follow the transactions in your pipeline in webCRM. See the rest of the article to see how to send documents and keep "track" of them:
To send a document for signature, do the following:
- Press Opportunities
- Then find the agreement where you want the document signed
- You now enter your appointment, where information about the customer is located. If you scroll down the screen, a box called Attached files will appear. Here you can upload an agreement or another document.
- Press the Addo Sign logo
- Select the document(s) to be sent for signature by ticking the box
- Press the blue check mark once you have selected the desired document
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to select Sender, Recipients, Signing method (be aware that the signing method in the window overrides the one selected in the template), and Template. After you have selected these parameters, press Send
Congratulations! You have now sent a document for signature. It is now possible to follow the transaction in webCRM and Addo Sign. There will be a small clock in webCRM next to the document name indicating that it is awaiting signatures:
Once the document is signed, you can view it in webCRM. There will be a tick next to the document that has been sent and a green tick next to the document that has been sent back to webCRM with the signatures:
Please sign in to leave a comment.