When you have activated the integration and set up your templates, etc., you are ready to send documents for signature and have them delivered to MicroWeb.
In the article, we will go through the sending process and show how the documents are archived in MicroWeb afterward.
Sending a document for signing
The procedure for sending the shipment will be described below:
- You start by going to the Send page, as with a standard shipment.
- You select the template where the MicroWeb integration is set up.
- Define your recipients/signers by clicking Add Signer.
- Upload the document(s) to be sent for signature using Add Document or drag-and-drop.
- Click Next.
- Check that your notification texts are as desired, then press Send.
The document(s) will now be sent for signature. When the parties have signed, the document(s) will be transferred to the archive folder in MicroWeb.
Archiving in MicroWeb
After the signing process is completed, the document will be transferred to MicroWeb in their archive system. You can log in to see all your documents that have been sent to MicroWeb:
The document is illustrated by the red underline.