Once you have activated the integration and set up your templates etc. you are ready to send a document for signature in Younium.
Younium has made it easy to send documents (Quotes) for signature. You can also follow the transactions in Younium just like you can in Addo Sign. See the rest of the article to see how to send documents and keep track of them:
You need to do the following to send a document (Quote) for signature:
- You tap Quotes in your main menu
- Find the Quote you want to send for signature and click on it
- It will open a Quote Draft window where you have the option to view the quote to be sent.
- If you are happy with your quote press PREVIEW
- It will now open a preview window where you can see your quote before sending it
- Give your quote an appropriate name and check that the information is correct
- Click on E-SIGNING and then CONTINUE
- You will now be greeted with a pop-up where you need to select the signature template and the recipient(s). You can add more signatories by pressing Create and add another
- After entering the information on the recipient(s), press Send
- The transaction is now sent. You can now follow the signing process of the quote that has been sent:
If you press See More. You can get an overview of the recipients, the status of the different ones, as well as the event log. You can also see this in Addo Sign, if you want the overview from there:
After the signing process is completed, documents will be distributed back to Younium and will be attached to the Quote to which the document was assigned when sent.