With Visma Addo Forms, you can add multiple signers to the same form. In some cases, it is smarter to let your respondent to add more signers.
When sending a form, the final step is to add one or more signers to the form. The signers receive the form once it has been filled out, and they can now sign the completed document.
1. Why Add multiple signers?
2. How to add more signers
3. How to allow the respondent to add multiple signers
4. What it looks like for your recipient
Why add mulitple signers?
A form is first sent to a respondent, who fills out the form. The document can now either be sent back to the sender, or sent to one or more signers, who will sign the document before it is sent to the sender and copy recipients.
This has a multitude of uses, such as when a respondent has filled in a form, multiple people might have to sign the document. If the document is an order, perhaps the seller or other third parties have to sign this document. Instead of having to make multiple transactions with this filled document, you can automatically send this filled form to multiple signers.
The respondent who fills in the form might know better than the sender, who else has to sign the completed form. For example, if a school or municipality sends a form that is filled in by one respondent, but there is another guardian who has to sign, the respondent can fill in details of more signatories who have to sign the document.
Another example could be an order that needs to be filled in and the respondent wants the manager to sign, then the respondent can fill in the details for the manager who also needs to sign.
How to add more signers
Below is a guide on how to add more signatories to the form.
- Click Send
- Click Forms
- Select the Form Template you wish to use.
- Click Next
You will now be sent to the next page, where you will choose respondent, signers and message details.
- Click Add respondent and fill out the required details.
- Click the Signer. You can now add as many signers as you need. Once this button is clicked, a window will open, where you can fill in the details of the signer.
- You will now have a list of signers. You can change signer details or fix mistakes before sending the form.
- Click Send once you are happy with the setup. The form will now be sent to the respondent.
Congratulations! You have now added multiple signers to your form.
Below you can learn how to let the respondent add more signers.
How to allow the respondent to add multiple signers
If you wish to allow your respondent to add more signers, you can permanently add this feature to your template by following the guide below:
- Navigate to the settings by pressing the gear
- Click on "Templates" in the left column
- Tap "Form signing templates"
- Select the Form template you want to edit or create a new Form signing template
Now that the template is found and we can add the possibility of one or more signers.
- Put a checkmark in "Respondent can add additional signers"
Now the option for your recipient is enabled, so the respondent has the possibility to add additional signers.
What it looks like for your recipient
Once your recipient has filled in their form and is about to sign, they will be presented with the option "Add additional signers".
Your respondent now has the option to add additional signers. Please note that if your respondent adds an additional signer, the transaction will not be completed until everyone has signed. If your respondent has added an incorrect signer or email, you as the sender can edit this in your transaction overview, you can read more about this here.