MindKey has a licensing option that makes it fast, easy, and secure to send documents for signature through Addo Sign.
In order to send documents for signing via MindKey, and through to Addo Sign, you need to have done the following:
- You have created a user and password in Addo Sign, which you must enter in your MindKey so that the documents are transferred to Addo Sign
- Purchased a MindKey license which includes Document Signing. Contact your consultant for more information
- Enter the activation code provided after Document Signing is enabled
- Under Administration and Role Rights for the Document Signing right, tick off the user roles whose users should be able to use it (in MindKey)
- Enter your Addo Sign username and password under System Parameters. (It can be found under: MindKey -> Administration -> Administration -> System Parameters)
You have now set up the integration between MindKey and Addo Sign! Before you start sending, you need to set up your signing flows, logos, etc. See the article MindKey - Setup and follow the checklist.