If you experience the error "Sequence contains no matching elements" when trying to send a document for signature, here's a guide on how to proceed.
The error most often occurs in the context of cookies + cache challenges, and therefore the solution is to clear cookies + cache. Below you will find a guide on how to do this.
Clear cookies and cache in your browser
- Go to your browser (The example is shown in chrome)
- Tap on the three dots in the top corner
- Hold your mouse over History
- Press History
- You will then be taken to the History page. Here tap on Clear browsing history
- When you go this you will come to a pop up window. Here you need to have the fly hook in the bottom two
- Then press Clear data
See the images for a visual guide:
You can also use an incognito window. In the incognito window there are no cookies and cache enabled. You can open an incognito page in the following way:
1. Open a web browser
2. Use the following shortcuts to bring up the incognito window:
- Windows, Linux or Chrome: Press CTRL + SHIFT + n
- Mac: Press ⌘ + SHIFT + n