Visma IMS, the provider of Visma Case, offers a service where you as a public sender can send documents through their platform IMS DigitalPost Cloud to Digital Post. The documents can then be delivered in Visma Case.
IMS DigitalPost Cloud has the ability to send documents directly to Digital Post to be delivered and signed. In the signing process, Addo Sign comes into play. IMS DigitalPost Cloud is going to use Addo Sign as the integration for their signing solution. That is, when the recipient needs to sign the document they will do so through Addo Sign's signing portal. You therefore have the possibility to track all transactions in the overview of Addo Sign.
As the signing process will be run through Addo Sign, you need to make sure of the following:
- Set up templates for use in IMS DigitalPost Cloud
- Check that IMS DigitalPost Cloud supports the options
- Set up the Digital Post integration in Addo Sign
Once you have done the following, you can start sending documents for signature through the IMS DigitalPost Cloud. You can do the following in IMS DigitalPost Cloud.
- Single or bulk sending of documents directly to CPR and CVR recipients
- Send documents for signature to CPR and CVR recipients in Digital Post
- Documents automatically archived directly back to Visma Case
- Automatic creation of cases in Visma Case with the signed documents
Please read the Visma IMS guide for sending documents through IMS DigitalPost Cloud.
Note! You must be a paying customer of Addo Signs Digital Post integration to get documents signed through IMS DigitalPost Cloud. Read about the conditions and the price for the Digital Post integration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.