Visma IMS, the provider of Visma Case, offers a service where you as a public sender can send documents through their platform IMS DigitalPost Cloud to Digital Post. The documents can then be delivered in Visma Case.
IMS DigitalPost Cloud has the ability to send documents directly to Digital Post to be delivered and signed. In the signing process, Visma Addo comes into play. IMS DigitalPost Cloud is going to use Visma Addo as the integration for their signing solution. That is, when the recipient needs to sign the document they will do so through Visma Addo's signing portal. You therefore have the possibility to track all transactions in the overview of Visma Addo.
As the signing process will be run through Visma Addo, you need to make sure of the following:
- Set up templates for use in IMS DigitalPost Cloud
- Check that IMS DigitalPost Cloud supports the options
- Set up the Digital Post integration in Visma Addo
Once you have done the following, you can start sending documents for signature through the IMS DigitalPost Cloud. You can do the following in IMS DigitalPost Cloud.
- Single or bulk sending of documents directly to CPR and CVR recipients
- Send documents for signature to CPR and CVR recipients in Digital Post
- Documents automatically archived directly back to Visma Case
- Automatic creation of cases in Visma Case with the signed documents
Please read the Visma IMS guide for sending documents through IMS DigitalPost Cloud.
Note! You must be a paying customer of Visma Addos Digital Post integration to get documents signed through IMS DigitalPost Cloud. Read about the conditions and the price for the Digital Post integration.