Release note - Q4 2021
- Possibility to send documents directly to people's e-Boks without the need for a signature on the document.
- This function is now possible from within the "Mail Merge" function, where you simply select secure file transfer.
- Possibility to sign several documents with the same key
- It will now be possible to choose whether a signer can sign one document at a time or sign several documents in the same shipment at once.
- Possibility for more signatories to sign a public Visma Addo Form
- The Visma Addo administrator can now choose that people who need to fill out and sign the public form can add additional signatories to the same form.
- Only the respondent of the form gets this option and can add up to 10 additional signatories.
- A new role concept is added to Visma Addo: "Group coordinator"
- The role allows to see and change in the transactions made in the specific group where the person is added. The person will not have the ability to access settings and edit in templates as Group Administrator can.
- Addo Forms can now be started via APIs and data for the form can also be added and pre-filled via the API
- Signers can now be identified using Danish "MitID"
- Possibility to design the individual transaction based on the template used
Every template can now have its own design. Logo and colors can be selected on the individual template. If no design is selected, the default design from the account is used.
- A Transaction ID is now added to the e-mail that the sender will receive if the e-mail to the recipient has not been delivered correctly.
- Mailmerge has been redesigned and made more intuitive.
- Minor UX fixes as well as wording changes.
- Added the ability to anonymize the sender's email and phone number using Secure File Transfer.
- The IP address has been anonymized.
- Added the ability to get CPR number back by an API call.
- If you are a copy recipient of a transaction, it will now be stated which document you have received in the subject field.
- We change the look of your data when you have a subscription.
adding date picker
- If you only have 1 account, the account name and credits used are displayed
- If you have a sub-account, the main account is displayed as well as a list of sub-accounts and the credits that have been used.
- Opportunity to get help via chat from within his Visma Addo
- The e-mail field is now optional if a document is sent for signature, a secure file transfer or the like is made, where there is no need to use the e-mail field.
- Removed the Safecloud integration from Visma Addo
- CPR validation is enabled for all accounts.
- We have removed the image in the login screen.
- It is now possible for our users to delete the Visma connect integration
- Going forward, we will now come out with a release note on a monthly basis, instead of every 14 days.
- Enterprise customers will now be able to see their credit usage using a graph which is now available in their account settings.
- A scroll bar has been added to the user overview.
- Solved the challenge that sent the notification to the previously added mobile number if a new one was added.
- Documents added to a non-existent template will be removed.
- Resolved "internal server error" when trying to save changes to an existing template.
Solved that if you delete a standard integration, this will now also delete the integration from the template.
- A person who has been added to a transaction that is saved to the address book is now saved again to the address book.
- Resolved the error when copying transactions with simple issues attached.
Join a free hands on session
Sit back and get inspired on how to use Visma Addo.