The "Sign multiple documents with one key" feature allows you to sign multiple documents with just one signature. One key can therefore be e.g. one NemID signature.
The clever thing about this function is that the signer can receive several documents to be signed, but only needs to sign once for all the documents. This saves the sender many credits, as only one signature is charged, and makes it faster for the signer.
*Note that by selecting the "Sign with one key" feature, 0.25 credits per recipient will be charged when using the feature.
Step 1: When sending a document for signing
Step 2: When the recipient is to sign
Step 3: Set your templates
When sending a document for signing
We start in Visma Addo, where the "Sign multiple documents with one key" box under the "Signers" section needs to be checked. Then it is important that all documents that need a signature are checked off the box below. If a document is just an attachment and therefore does not need to be signed, you can alternatively use the function, Approve all attachments at once. You can find more information on this by clicking the link.
- To enable the function, press Sign multiple documents with one signature (signing key)
When the recipient is to sign
When the signer receives the invite mail to sign the document, it will appear as below. To sign, they must open the documents
- The signatory should click on Open Documents
Once they have opened the documents, all of the documents that need to be signed will be available. To continue, they should click on the top one
- Then tap on the top of the documents to be signed, as shown below.
Once you click on the document, you will see the different documents you will need to click through on your left side. You need to see through all of them before you will be able to sign
- When the signer opens the first document for signature, they can click through the different ones in the overview on the left. They are highlighted in yellow below.
When all of the documents have been looked through, they will have a "check mark" in the left-side menu. It will now be possible to sign
- Once all documents have been viewed, it will be possible to press the green button, Sign all documents. Note that the symbol next to the different documents turns into a "check" sign once they have been viewed.
Once signed, all documents will have an extra page attached with a signature stamp and event log.
Set your templates
To avoid having to set the function every time you send something, you can go in and either create a new template or edit an existing one and enable the function in the template. Then, by default, you will have "sign with one key" enabled for transactions using that template. You can read more about our templates here. Please note that to create templates you must be either an administrator or a group administrator in Visma Addo.
To start, go to your settings in Visma Addo and select the templates tab. Here you will see your existing templates, and have the option to create new ones.
- Go to settings, located to the left of your name
- Choose templates in the menu to the left
- Either create a new template or edit an existing one
Once you have accessed either an existing or created a new template, you select the function and check it on the right side. Below we will show you how
- Tick the checked box sign multiple documents with one signature (signing key) in the box called additional options
Once the functions have been enabled on the template, the last thing to do is to save the changes made in the template. This is done in the button on the page, as shown here
- Scroll all the way down and select save
Here you go - you have now made it easier for your signers and cheaper for yourself :)