Time to get you started!
Visma Addo has a whole lot of exciting features, which you can find information about on this page.
Let’s just start with the first. When you log in to Addo, it will look like this:
"Send" means that you as the sender are greeted by some of Addo's functions:
- New signature, can read much more about here.
- Secure file transfer, can read much more about here.
- Forms, can read much more about here.
- Mail merge, can read much more about here.
- CPR validation, can read much more about here.
On the front page, you will notice that you get the opportunity to choose your unique template, which you can create yourself in Addo's user settings:
- You can read more about templates here.
It should be easy for you to send a document for signing. Therefore, it is the features that you are first greeted by when you open Addo. First, you get the option to add signers and documents. You can also choose to have a specific recipient who will receive a copy of the signing document or whether you want a reference number that will later make it easy for you to find your transaction.
In the top right corner, you will see:
- Your user settings, which you can read much more about here.
- Your accounts where you can change your user profile, language and access Addo Support.
To proceed to the next step, click here. In the next article, we will look at setting up the basic features of your Addo user. Enjoy :-)