Time to get you started! Visma Addo has a whole lot of exciting features, which you can find information about on this page.
This article aims to introduce you to the "home page" and how to navigate around it.
Find the settings
Let's start with the first. When you log in to Addo, you always start in the "Send" tab, and it will look like this:
- New signature, can read much more about here.
- Secure file transfer, can read much more about here.
- Forms, can read much more about here.
- Mail merge, can read much more about here.
- CPR validation, can read much more about here.
On the front page, you'll notice that you're given the option to choose to use your own unique template, which you can create yourself in Addo's user settings.
Templates allow you to pre-set your signing preferences so that you can quickly and efficiently send your documents for signing. You can read more about how to create and edit templates here. You select the template as shown below.
- In the orange box, you can choose between your different templates
It should be easy for you to send a document for signature. That's why these are the features that greet you first when you get started. First you get the option to add signatures and documents. You can also choose whether you want a specific recipient to receive a copy of the signing document, or whether you want a reference number to make it easy for you to find your transaction later. You can see our guide to sending your first document here.
- Select "add signer"
- Fill out information about the signer, how they should be notified, identify themselves and sign
Find the settings
In the top right corner, you can access your account settings, create templates, set up integrations and more. You can read more about settings here.
- Choose "settings" in the top right corner
To proceed to the next step, click here. In the next article, we will look at setting up the basic features of your Addo user. Enjoy :-)