Time to get you started! Addo has a whole lot of exciting features, which you can find information about on this page.
This article aims to show you around Addo and introduce you to our different features.
When you log in to Addo for the first time, you will be taken to the Send page. Once you have made your first sending, you will instead go directly to your Overview, which you can read more about below under "Overview".
The Send page is where you should start when sending out documents. Here you can choose from our different sending options based on what you want to send.
- New signature, can read much more about here
- Secure file transfer, can read much more about here
- Forms, can read much more about here
- Mail merge, can read much more about here
- CPR validation, can read much more about here
The overview contains a complete list of all the sendings sent for signature and their current status. The overview allows you to easily follow the signature process from start to finish, as well as assist your recipients if there are any challenges. You also have the option to make a number of changes to your sendings after you have sent them.
You can read much more about the overview here.
- Tap Overview to find your sendings
In the top right corner, under the gear, you can access your account settings. Here you have the option to make changes and set up your account. Below we will list the most essential settings.
Please note that only administrators have access to all settings.
- Account overview - under the account overview you will find information for the account, your GDPR settings, credit card and purchase history
- Users - here you can add or edit all users and groups on the account. This is also where you select the roles of the users. Read more about this here
- Address book - in the address book you can add and manage contacts for signers. Read more about the address book here
- Integrations - here you can add integrations to your account. Read more about our different integrations here
- Templates - here you can create and edit templates. Read more about what a template is here
- Forms - under Forms you can create forms that can be used for contract flows, questionnaires or other information gathering. Read more about Forms here
- Security - here you have the option to change the password rules that apply to the account and all sub-accounts. Read more about the security settings here
- Design - under design, you have the option to add your company logo and choose colours for all the buttons that can be seen in emails and the signing portal. Read more about design settings here
You can find your personal settings by tapping on your name in the top right corner, then My Profile. Here you can make changes that apply only to your own user, such as name, email address and phone number.
Note that all users, regardless of user role, have access to their own settings, but only administrators have the ability to change their role.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner
- Tap My Profile to find the settings below:
- Here you can change your name, e-mail or your password.
- See your current rights and assigned groups
- Subscribe to newsfeed by email.
To proceed to the next step, click here. In the next article, we will look at setting up the basic features of your Addo user. Enjoy :-)