If you have forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in, you can reset your password by selecting "Forgot your password?" In this guide we will show you how, and also how to change your password in Visma Addo.
Forgetting a password is all too easy - we know the feeling. Fortunately, it's easy to make a new password, and below we will show you how. We'll also show you how to change your password, if you simply want a different password.
- When you are on the login page for Visma Addo, you have the option to press "Forgot your password?" under the green "Sign in" button.
- You will then get redirected to a page where you enter your email and select "I'm not a robot". Afterwards, you press "Reset Password".
- An email will land in your inbox within a very short time. Here you press "Reset password".
- Depending on the selected security requirements for your account, you will be asked to create a new password of either 8 or 16 characters.
- When this is done, press "Save", after which you can log in to your account with your new password.
If you are already logged in to Visma Addo, and wish to change your current password, this is how to do so:
- In the top right corner, click your profile
- Click on My profile
- Click on Change password
- Enter your current password
- Enter the new password, and repeat below to ensure no mistake is made. Notice - The rules of the new password are set according to the accounts' security setting. See this article for details
- Click Save
Congratulations! Your password has now been changed