If you experience an error with Visma Addo, you can start by doing the following:
- Remove / clear cookies by pressing CTRL + F5.
- Try another browser or an incognito / private window.
- Firewall / internal politician --> a possible error can also be caused by an internal policy within your own domain.
- Have a colleague try to send the document, as it potentially could have something to do with your own user.
- Try another template, as it may be the template that is causing the issue.
If you continue experiencing an issue with Visma Addo, you can also easily troubleshoot that using the support page search option.
You do this by entering / searching for the error you are experiencing - For example, by searching on AUTH12, you would arrive at an explanation and a possible solution to the error.
If the abovementioned does not work, you are always welcome to call or write to our support, who is ready to help every day between 8:30 and 16:30 CET.
In Visma Addos supports page under Addo status, you can see operation status messages, which show if there are any challenges with Addo or some of our partners.
In addition, it is also possible to sign up for these operating messages, which means that if an error or anything alike occurs at Addo or some of our partners, you will receive a notification informing you about the challenge.
To sign up for the operation messages, you have do the following:
Go to https://support.vismaaddo.net/hc/en
Tap "Addo status" in the upper right corner
Then you will see a "square" with different options. At the top right of the square, you can press "follow", which means that you will receive error messages from Addo in the future.