- Possibility of several integrations of the same kind - It will now be possible to have more than 1 "common e-mail address" or "FTP". In fact, there is no limit to how many integrations you can add to your Addo Sign account. The integrations can then be applied to each template in "Sender distribution methods"
- Possibility to make a transaction where no integration has been added under "Sender distribution methods"
- Ability to send documents through Secure File Transfer, which also requires an approval.
- We remove the limit for when SMS can be sent to signatories from 8-22 to 00:00 - 23:59.
- Data synchronization between web services, either at login or at the latest every 1 hour (For example with Azure AD)
- Pop'up when you want to resend transactions that do not have% signingportalurl% added, has been removed.
- TLS will show data about why the TLS check has failed.
- "I have to sign the document first" button changes to "I have to sign"
- Minor design changes when choosing which accounts to log in to.
- Changing the ITextSharp version wording from ITextSharp 5. to 7.
- UTF-8 support in several language elements in the system, including error messages.
- Added password requirements when changing a new password. The requirements exist but it does not say which requirements to comply with.
- Selection of country by sign-up now changes countries pre-fix (example: Danes sign up, Danish prefix is added (+45) Swedes (+46 and so on)
- When you resend a transaction to a signer, the name of the signer you have resent to is missing in the transaction log.
- Minor changes to the validation tool in Addo Sign.
- It is now possible to see all users in his account again.
- Solved so that sorting on sub-accounts works again.
- Improved the appearance of the signing window.
- Improving error messages from Nets.
- Made minor changes so that transactions go through flow if they are approved and all requirements are supported.
- Dependent questions no longer appear in the resulting document after signing.
- bug fixes for the TLS check.
- Made minor corrections in connection with "RedirectURL"
- minor corrections in the signing portal.