Request an invoice when buying credits
A long-sought feature is the possibility of paying by invoice. When you buy 500 credits or more, it is now possible to request an invoice, instead of paying by credit card.
Make a new copy of a transaction
You can now copy an existing transaction and turn it into a new transaction. This might be useful if you want to change the ownership or if the transaction should be sent out again with minor corrections.
You as first signer
When you previously chose to be the first signer on a document, your signature method was determined by the template.
It is now possible to see yourself as one of the recipients of the transaction. This means that you now are able to change the required authentication- and signing method for yourself – exactly as you can for other recipients.
GlobalSign 2.0 certificate
The reliability of document validation has now been further improved by implemented the new GlobalSign 2.0 certificate.
This month we have also worked to improve safety and made many bug fixes that will optimize your overall experience of Visma Addo.
- Receipt e-mails can now show the reference number in the body or subject by adding %reference% parameter.
- Even if one notification email fails to be delivered, the rest are sent to remaining recipients.
- Retry distribution no longer fails when there are attachments.
- Some language versions had missing labels, texts, and dialogues. Most are fixed.
- Only Addo account administrators are asked to choose which sub account to administrate.
- If you delete your account’s CVR number, eBoks I automatically disabled instead of failing to work. Distribution is changed to e-mail.
- Improved preview of PDFs before signing (pages in random order).
- Workaround implemented for Internet Explorer 11 users with security settings that do not allow download of web fonts, so they can view PDFs before signing.
- Mail Merge now inclused the following parameters from signing templates: Simple Questions, Allow recipient to add comments, Allow recipient to add attachments.
- Fixed errors when requesting templates via API Web Service.
- Group administrators can now edit the address book.
- Removed template menu items for users who do not have access to templates.
- Recipients of copy now receive their copy when e-Boks or Google Drive is used.
- Addo Print no longer fails if template has e-Boks notifications enabled.
- Fixed error when creating users via Web Service API if e-mail address already exists.
- Numerous security enhancements implemented, including sanitising of templates to prevent code injection.
- E-mail addresses can now contain a ´+´symbol when initiating a campaign.
- Recipients of copy now get a copy of the recipient’s answers to Simple Questions.
- Numerous stability and speed improvements.