The price when using Visma Addo is calculated in credits. The more credits you buy, the more you will save. Here, you will get an overview of the price per credit, inducing the amount of credits used when performing the different actions and options. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see an example of a transaction containing the credits spent.
Note: Visma Addo is not a prepaid subscription. Therefore, there will be no binding period or any hidden fees.
Remember, you can try Visma Addo for free - CLICK HERE to get your 10 free credits now.
If you need to buy more credits, you buy these directly from your account. It is only users with administrator permissions who have authority to buy credits. The prices are:
- 1.00 credit: 8.00 DKK pr. credit
- 100 credits: 7.75 DKK pr. credit
- 500 credits 6.75 DKK pr. credit
- 1,000 credits 6.50 DKK pr. credit
- 2,000 credits 6.00 DKK pr. credit
- 5,000 credits 5.50 DKK pr. credit
Note! Your bought credits will never expire.
Depending on what signing method you choose, the amount of credits used on a transaction will vary. Here is an overview of how much the different options cost in credits:
- 1.00 credit for signing with OK-button or touchscreen
- 1.25 credits for signing with Danish NemID
- 2.00 credits for signing with Norwegian BankID & BankID Mobile
- 1.25 credits for signing with Swedish BankID
- 2.00 credits for signing with Finish Tupas
Note! If the recipient (signer) has to use Danish NemID to sign, for instance, 3 individual documents sent as part of the same transaction, this will cost 3 x 1.25 credits. The reason is that this is equivalent to entering 3 signatures.
Before recipients can see the documents they need to sign, you can choose if or how they should identify themselves. Please note that it is a legal requirement for files that contain personal data.
You can choose from different identification options, they cost:
- 0.1 credit for two-factor SMS where the recipients get a password sent by SMS
- 0.25 credit for NemID where the recipients need to login with a personal NemID
- 0.25 credit for Swedish BankID following the Swedish banks’ ID method
- 0.20 credit for SITHS following Swedish authentication standard
- 0.20 credit for eIDAS following European authentication standard
When sending notifications either by email or SMS, you do not use any credits.
Depending on how you want the signed document to be sent, the amount of credits used differ.
- Free - Send the signed document as an attachment to an e-mail
- 0.1 credits - Receive the signed document directly in your Google Drive
- 0.2 - 2.4 credits - Send document directly to the e-Boks of the signer. This depends on different factors, e.g. file size. See the prizes when using e-Boks specified here:
Senario: Two signers have signed 2 documents in Visma Addo. One of the signers has identified herself with NemID Private and used NemID Private as signing method whereas the other signer has signed with NemID Employee without using identification. Both are distributed via email.
Signer 1: In total, 2.75 credits are used in order to gather signer 1’s signature.
Signer 2: In total, 3 credits are used in order to gather signer 2’s signature.
If you open a transaction and go to the Credits tab, you get an overview of how many credits are spent on the specific transaction.