You can receive the signed documents directly to your Google Drive. In doing so, Visma Addo will automatically create a folder on your Google Drive account called “Visma Addo”. This will not only prevent an overcrowded inbox but also save a lot of time.
Note! The setting is only for the individual user’s profile, not all profiles of your company
- Go to Account settings and select Integrations. Here, you’ll see an overview of external services Visma Addo can integrate with.
- Select Google Drive, and click “Integrate Visma Addo with Google drive” when a pop-up window becomes visible
- Login with your account and give Addo permissions to access your account by clicking Allow
- Then, you will be brought back to the Integration tab in Visma Addo where you will see that your email account is now integrated.
- Now click on "Set as default".
- A folder called ‘Visma Addo’ is now created on your Google Drive, and in the future signed documents will be distributed to that folder.
- When you have chosen and installed the integration new templates will use these settings as standard. However old ones needs to be updated.
- Go to "Templates" in the left side. Here administrators have an overview over all the templates. Choose on the template (or more if needed) that needs to use Google Drive as distribution method. Scroll down and choose "Google Drive" under "Sender distribution methods"