You can receive the signed documents directly to your Google Drive. In doing so, Visma Addo will automatically create a folder on your Google Drive account called “Visma Addo”. This will not only prevent an overcrowded inbox but also save a lot of time.
Note! The setting is only for the individual user’s profile, not all profiles of your company
- Go to Account settings and select Integrations. Here, you’ll see an overview of external services Visma Addo can integrate with.
- Select Google Drive, and click “Integrate Visma Addo with Google drive” when a pop-up window becomes visible
- Login with your account and give Addo permissions to access your account by clicking Allow
- Then, you will be brought back to the Integration tab in Visma Addo where you will see that your email account is now integrated.
- Now, go to the Document distribution tab below the Integration tab in the menu. Select Google Drive and click Save.
- A folder called ‘Visma Addo’ is now created on your Google Drive, and in the future signed documents will be distributed to that folder.