After selecting the signing template you wish to use and uploading the prepared merge document, Addo gives you the opportunity to download a CSV template. To ensure Addo receives the information it needs to mail merge successfully, we recommend to download this template.
When you download the CSV template, it opens as an Excel file and contains some predefined fields. These fields are defined based on the information Addo needs regarding the chosen signing template.
- Signing Identifier: The order in which a signing should be performed. Here, if there are many recipients but only one signer per transaction (sending) type in 1, 2, 3, 4 … etc. down this column, meaning each horizontal row is its own isolated transaction. Whereas if multiple signers have to sign the same transaction type, for instance, in 1, 1, 2, 2 ... etc. In this example there would be two signers per transaction.
- Sequence Number: Indicates what sequence the individual signer has within the given transaction. If the Signing Identifier fields are filled with 1, 2, 3, 4 … etc. you should type in 1, 1, 1, 1 … etc. down this column, as there is only one signer per transaction. Whilst if the Signing Identifier is 1, 1, 2, 2, … etc. as previous example, type in 1, 2, 1, 2, etc.
- Send Receipt: Here, state whether a recipient should get a receipt. For YES, you can either leave the fields blank or type in ‘yes’ on each field. Whereas for NO, type in ‘no’
- Document Name: Name of the merge document, you are sending. This will be visible for the recipient.
- Recipient Name: Type in the recipient’s name. Probably, you have already a column with the recipient’s name transferred from your Word merge document. However, enter the name again as this is how Addo knows the correct name for the email to be sent.
- Phone: Fill in the Recipient’s phone number
- Email: Fill in the Recipient’s email
- SSN: Type in the Recipient’s Social Security Number (CPR number in Danish)