Release note 31.05.2021
- Upgrade to ITextSharp 7 - Which allows you to support PDF / A
- If you upload documents in PDF / A format, they will, once signed, appear as PDF / A format afterwards.
- Minor updates and changes to Cleverbase (Vidua)
- Changed the name of Cleverbase to Vidua
- Semicolon is selected as a starting point when you want to add users to the address book.
- Changed the wording for "send new notification to signer" when the transaction is completed.
- It is now required to enter an email if there are simple questions related to a transaction.
- Updated and changed own TLS check, so that we are not dependent on 3-party. However, we are still dependent on some whitelisting and authentication of internal servers before activating the TLS check.
- The ability to add the template to another group when there are no other groups has been removed.
- Minor language and translation corrections.
- a bug is now fixed so that code on the signer's finished copy with "secret code" retains the lock of the document until the code is entered.
- If an account is linked to Azure AD and you try to log in outside of Azure AD, you will no longer be caught in a "connecting" window but will be told that you are not authorized to log in with this login method.
- We will now notify you if you attempt to reactivate a transaction but do not have enough credits in your account.
- Minor bug fixes in Freja signing.
- Fixed a bug that did not select a language for some templates.
- Resolved the issue so that the error message now appears in the transaction log.
- Removed some error messages about "internal server error" which are not errors.
- Sorting by templates in the overview now reflects the data period selected in the system.
- Minor bug fixes for Addo Forms when public link is enabled.
- You can now resend the transaction once it has been completed.
- Changed the wording when you want to delete the last template in a group.
- Solved the problem that made it impossible to see all the subaccounts on your main account.
- Fix the problem which gave an error 400 when trying to buy credits.
- Solved the challenge that caused NemID signatures to fail with an "internal Server error"
Join a free hands on session
Sit back and get inspired on how to use Visma Addo.