With the Digital Signature feature in e-conomic, it is easy to send documents for signature.
This means you can send documents to colleagues, partners, customers or suppliers and have them signed digitally with Nem-ID or Touch.
NOTE! You must be a super-user to be able to activate Digital signatures
How to enable Digital signatures
- Press the "Digital Signature" button at the top right of your appointment.
- Press the blue "Get started" button.
How to get started with Digital Signatures
- Now enter the name and e-mail address of the recipient.
- Drag a file into the "Document to be signed" box or press "Select" to locate the file on your computer.
- Now choose how the recipient should sign the document you are sending.
- Accept terms and conditions for using digital signatures.
- Press the blue "Send to signature" button.
You are now ready to use digital signatures. Simply fill out the form and add the document you want to be signed.
Videos to get you started with e-conomic
The first time you log in to e-conomic, it will look like this:
Here you have to accept the terms and conditions, which is the onboarding process.
Via Visma Connect, a sub-account with Visma Addo will be created, to which the user now has access.
Next time it will look like this:
The difference here is that users can be created at Visma Addo as well as quick access to Addo's overview.