With the Digital Signature feature in e-conomic, it is easy to send documents for signature.
This means you can send documents to colleagues, partners, customers or suppliers and have them signed digitally with Nem-ID or Touch.
NOTE! You must be a super-user to be able to activate Digital signatures
How to enable Digital signatures
- Press the "Digital Signature" button at the top right of your appointment.
- Press the blue "Get started" button.
How to get started with Digital Signatures
- Now enter the name and e-mail address of the recipient.
- Drag a file into the "Document to be signed" box or press "Select" to locate the file on your computer.
- Now choose how the recipient should sign the document you are sending.
- Accept terms and conditions for using digital signatures.
- Press the blue "Send to signature" button.
You are now ready to use Digital signatures. Simply fill out the form and add the document you want signed.