- It will now be possible for business owners who use their private NemID as a company to sign with the NemID Employee Signature. (an automatic look-up is done during signing)
- It is now possible to filter on whether a usergroup is active / inactive.
- The activity log now shows in which area a transaction is failing. (e-mail, sms, e-Box)
- Modified so that error messages from Nets will be more explanatory than "Message not resolved: 0"
- The password security requirements are now displayed when you want to change the password for your login.
- Minor change in the welcome email which is sent to a new user in an existing account so that it no longer sounds like they're in a trail period.
- Resolved so that a success message and an error message do not appear at the same time if you try to add a user to a group of which the person is already a member. In this case, only an error message is now displayed.
- It is no longer possible to mistakenly create 2 users on different accounts with the same email.
- Solved the challenge that no language was selected by default, in the mail skebalonen when you want to send a transaction for signature (Which in the worst case made such that the message was never sent)
- Added the possibility that you can now send documents with Secure File Transfer, even if a "secret code" has been selected on the document.
- Added warning message if you want to save a template where the invitation message does not say "% signingportalurl%"
- Resolved an "internal server error" when trying to purchase credits.