Webhooks is a function that you can use to make changes to your website or web application with custom callbacks. This means that, if allowed and set up, the various statuses from Visma Addo can be updated in your own website or application, if there are any changes in the statuses in Visma Addo.
Webhooks are triggered by an event. The events you can set up in Visma Addo are:
- Completed - Can give notice as soon as a transaction is signed by all parties.
- Expired - Can give notice if the deadline for the signatures has expired.
- Rejected - Can give notice if a signer has refused to sign the document.
- Document opened - Can notify if a signer opens 1 or more documents in the transaction
- Document Signed - Can notify if a document in the transaction is signed.
- Transaction state changed - Can notify each change from the time the transaction has started, awaits a new signer, is signed, distributes back to you / signer or if it has failed.
- Redirect url - Can redirect sign to a specific website after the signature is done. In that case, simply add the landing page that you want the signer to land on. This must be entered with "HTTP://" or "HTTPS://" prefix.
- Invitation - Can give notice when an invitation has been sent out to the signer
- Reminder - Can notify when a new reminder has been sent to the signer
This means that instead of setting up an API to retrieve data from us, you will simply have the data sent to you when a change occurs in one of the above scenarios.