- Changed so that SMS notifications can come between 00:00 and 23:00, instead of 07: 00-24: 00.
- A description when creating and editing a group is no longer required.
- Changed so that the header in settings is smaller.
- Modified so that our support staff no longer have the opportunity to make changes for our customers, this to comply with the requirements and wishes of the current IT audit:
- Send and resend notifications and transactions
- Cancel transactions
- Change information about signer
- Additional other changes on a transaction.
- Logging of personal information using IDIN and eHerkenning
- Solved so that if you remove a credit card from your payment information, it no longer removes which card you have chosen as the primary card.
- Fixed a minor bug that caused "internal server error" when using Azure AD
- Resolved so that our WebService does not give "internal server error" if group ID or template ID can not be found, the error message will therefore explain which error.
- Solved so that you can now see which language your account is set up with, under user profile.
- optimization of internal logging
- If an user logs in with Azure Ad without having a login, the user will now be redirected to login page with an error text.
- Adding a button which makes it possible to remove a user from a group.
- Fixed an error which gave "internal server error" when using credit card.