When the integration between Visma Addo and Azure AD is successfully completed, the solution is ready for use. You can read more about how the integration is made here.
In Visma Addo it’s possible to use Azure AD as login method. This means you don’t have to remember another password. When you login to Visma Addo you will now see the option to choose ”Sign in with Microsoft Azure:
If you follow the above steps, you will notice that once the user has logged in, they will have ordinary Visma Addo user rights. If you need to provision users as Addo Administrators, you must do this from within the Azure AD portal.
- Log on to the Azure AD Portal, navigate to your tenant, and select Enterprise Applications in the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the Visma Addo name to enter the application.
- Click on the Assign users and groups button to get a list of uses provisioned by the application.
- Select the checkbox next to the user or users and press the Edit button.
- Select the Addo Administrator role. And press Select and then Assign.
The next time the user or users logs on to Visma Addo, they will have full administrative rights.