- It is now possible to log in to Visma Addo with username and password, even if you have activated Azure AD or Visma Connect integration
- We have previously rejected certain documents when uploading them in "Simple Questions". We have now removed this restriction and will keep a close eye should any file formats fail.
- Identification with eHerkenning and IDIN now includes birthdays in the activity log and on the last page of the PDF
- Some changes have been made to the invoice report that e-Conomic receives
- Visma Addo had a bug which prevented it from following the permissions set up in Azure if you gave a person admin permissions. This is now resolved.
- Fixed the bug that made it possible to send a notification to the document recipient, without selecting the notification method.
- Fixed the bug that caused that automatic topup could sometimes top up credits on the account twice.
- Solved the error that made the social security number disappear if you changed the signing method.
- Fixed the bug which prevented visma Addo from activating automatic refueling if the last credits were used on the sub-account.
- Fixed the bug which caused that if you logged in with Visma Connect and opened another tab, it will not log in immediately but present you with the login screen.
- Fixed the bug that gave "internal server error" on first login attempt with Azure AD
- Fixed the bug that showed Enterprise and internal customers remaining credits, even though they have "infinite number of credits"
- Fixed the error that logged the user out of Visma Addo webadmin if you refreshed the browser.
- Resolved the error that gave "internal server error" when purchasing credits on invoice or with a new card.