- Customers who use e-conomic will now be able to get a report on their use of transactions.
- Ability to make HTML changes and emails larger than 1000 characters by invitation, reminder and receipt notifications. In this way you can give e-mails a more personal visual impression (However, you will receive a warning if you want to change notification type to SMS).
- Small internal improvement for E-mail onboarding and own admin part.
- It will no longer be possible to have reserved credits. If you use more than what is in the account, you will be asked to top up more or, if you use automatic refilling, credits will be charged to your account.
- The PDF viewer will only be loaded when viewing mail merge files for verification.
- We are adding some redirect callback input options to webhooks
- Adding "ReactivateTransaction" for REST api
- Possibility for e-conomic users to log in to Addo Sign without Addo Sign showing the login screen. In addition, one must be redirected to the "overview" page.
- Resolved that Addo Sign froze when uploading more than 10 files or if the files were above a certain size.
- Fixed that Addo Sign did not give good enough error message if you saved an Addo Form without making a Form title.
- Solved that Freja and SITHS use the same logic as Swedish BankID - This should solve the challenge of being able to use SITHS for signings.
- Resolved that group administrator can now see all the users in the group that the person is associated with.
- Resolved so that you now get a warning if you want to initiate a transaction with more credits than are available in the account.
- Resolved so that the email message editor is properly formatted.
- When logging in, the problem is solved that it did not show the top navigation bar before.
- Solve the challenge of removing a social security number from a transaction if you change from an eID with a social security number to a form of signing without a social security number.
- Resolved so that credit consumption on sub-account now also triggers the top-up function.
- Solved so that credits are again deducted upon identification.
- Solved so that signatures without identification are now reopened correctly.