With Secure file transfer, it is possible to send documents/files that does not need a signature (Up to 10MB in document size). It allows you to protect the documents with NemID or SMS code to unlock the document. The process of secure file transfer will be described in the following step-by-step guide.
- Click Send in the top menu.
- Then choose Secure file transfer.
- You will see an interface almost identical to the one you experiences when sending a document for signing.
- Here, you add a recipient by using the +Add recipient. When adding the recipient it's possible to choose how the recipient should be notified. It can be through; Email, SMS or e-Boks. As authentication method the default is NemID but it’s also possible to choose SMS Code, BankID or SITHS.
- Also, it is possible to use a reference number and protect the downloaded document with a password chosen by the recipient or the recipient's SSN.
- Drag or use the add button to add the document, you wish to send.
- When the recipient and the document are chosen click next, to go to the Messages to recipients page. Here you can create messages to recipients that will be shown in the recipient-portal. It is also possible to create invitations message and deadline and reminder messages These messages will be sent to the recipient on email or SMS.
- The recipient will receive an email or SMS with a link to the portal from where they authenticate themselves and will be able to download the document.