In Visma Addo you have the option to validate your recipients. In this article, we will take you through the different steps of validating your recipient's CPR number.
- Click on SEND in the top menu and go to Validate CPR.
- A window will appear in another tab where you should log in with your Visma Addo email address and password.
- A box will appear with the question, Who do you need to CPR validate? Below you should enter the name and email on the person you want to CPR validate.
- The recipient receives an email with a link to the CPR-validation portal. The recipient should press the blue button "fill out the form" at the bottom of the email.
- The recipient then enters his/her CPR number and clicks the button validate with NemID.
- An ablet from Nets will appear, and the recipient should enter the NemID information.
- The validation document is created and the recipient confirms the information with the OK-button.
- Both the sender and recipient receives a copy of the signed validation document.