- Possibility to set a landing page of admins choice after completed signing.
- The sub-account you are logged in to now appears in the upper right corner. The name of the sub-account now also appears in the message text of signatures sent from here.
- There is now not only "1 row" when you have more than 1 user in Addo Sign.
- If you are logged in with Visma Connect, you will not be kicked out again if you want to make a "another login".
- The correct notification method is now displayed in the template list.
- It is now possible to get old archived signatures with WebService.
- Fixed the issue that caused several large file uploads to fail.
- We are now performing validations of the WebHooks that we most often see failing.
- We are now running sanity checks for uploading incorrect information in address book as uploading incorrect information could cause download of CSV reports to crash.
- Fixed the bug that made Addo Form creation and editing failing.
- Fixed the bug that caused an error while login to Addo Sign.
- TUPAS as signing method has been removed (It is still possible to identify with TUPAS)
- We now tell if an attempt is made to send a document with unauthorized characters in the file name: "<>:" / \ | ? * 0x00 "
- A "RedirectURL" has now been added to "InitiateSigningRequest", "Initiate Campaign Request" and "InitiateSecureTransferRequest"
Please sign in to leave a comment.