- Addo Forms Dependent Questions - It will now be possible to create dependent questions in Addo Forms. The option allows you to ask your end user a question that leads to another question (example: Have you had lunch today? Yes / no. Yes - Which? No - Do you want to order lunch)
Note: this currently works. only with Radiobuttons
- The "Do not show again" button at login now works again
- Improved login functionality with Azure, so that login with user 1 does not affect login with user 2.
- Modified the error message if you select an incompatible distribution method in Secure File Transfer.
- There will now be a call via webhook when the status changes.
- It is again possible to create a new Addo Form template again.
- Inadequate translations in Forms have now been corrected.
- Although the user has had rights to edit groups through Azure AD integration, it has reported errors. This has now been corrected.
- Fixed the bug that gave "internal server error" when adding an additional signer from the overview.
- We have changed the wording of the message that appears after signing a document where there are several signatories in the transaction.
- We have changed some small things in the callbacks that are in our web service, so that Transaction State Changed gives an entry every time the status changes
- If you have activated the Azure AD integration, you will enter the logon screen directly instead of meeting the "simple logon" screen.
- Changed the wording of the message when canceling the creation of the Azure AD integration.
- Touch signature: the signing is now embedded in the original document
Please sign in to leave a comment.