This guide will take you through an example where we will send three documents from the project "Design of Bike0075" for digital signature by two people; Chris Butler and Edward Dean of the company "Anderson's Custom Bikes".
We start in the documents library of the project:
- We select the three documents we want to send for signing.
- Clicking the "Send to..." button in the Command bar of the library allows us to run the PowerApp* to send the documents for signing:
*WorkPoint integrates with Addo Sign.
The integration is facilitated through Microsoft Power Automate and PowerApps. Microsoft PowerApps can be used as a fore-step before sending documents through a Power Automate Flow to the digital signature provider in order to specify the signee of the documents and provide comments for the package. This can be useful in some circumstances, however sometimes you have a certain person who always signs off on documents, in which case the PowerApp step can generally be circumvented. Please be aware that all PowerApps and Power Automate Flows shown in this article are examples of how these can be set up. There is, as such, no one correct answer for how a PowerApp or Flow for digital signature should be set up.
- Click on the "Send to Visma Digital Signature" item from the selection of PowerApps.
This opens the following PowerApps:
- We check the “Signature required” check boxes for the documents which must be signed, in this case, by the two fictive persons Chris Butler and Edward Dean. Documents which are not checked are considered supporting documents.
- We need the documents to be signed using NemID so we select this option from the “Signing Template” drop down menu
- Chris Butler is already added to the list of signees, so we fill out the information needed for Edward Dean in the input fields.
- To add Edward Dean to the list of signees, we recommend to click the “Add” button.
- Now that the documents to be signed have been specified, and the required personnel have been added to the list of signees, we proceed by clicking the "Send to Digital Signature" button.
E-mail notifications are now sent to the two signers, Chris Butler and Edward Dean. This e-mail will also contain a direct link to the singing page. See the example below:
- An e-mail will be send to the signees once all documents have been signed. See the example below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.