When you reach out to the Addo Support Team, either via chat or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team will often ask for a transactionID, to find the specific transaction you are referring to.
Find your TransactionID:
- Go to the overview in Visma Addo
- Click on the transaction you want to report
- The Pop-up window will appear
- You can find the TransactionsID in the bottom of the pop-up window (marked in yellow)
You also have the option get a full TransactionID-list over all previous, started and ongoing transactions. Do the following to make the TransactionID-list appear on your transactionboard:
How to get the TransactionID-list:
- Go to the overview in Visma Addo.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right corner of the overview.
- Put a checkmark to the transaction ID.
- Select save - and the transaction ID will be shown in the overview.
This change will stay permanent, so after the change in the settings, you are always able to see the transaction ID in the overview.