Send document from Microsoft Word
If you want to send documents directly from Microsoft Word, here is how to do it:
(if you havn't downloaded Addo Print Click here)
- Open the document you want to send for signing. When the document is as you want it to be, you are ready to send it for signing with Visma Addo.
- Activate Visma Addo Print which you can do in three different ways. Either by hitting the print button (or ctrl+P). Then choose Addo from the list of printers, or by using the Addo menu tab in the top menu of your Microsoft Word.
- When you have activated Visma Addo Print, the document is converted into a PDF version automatically. Then, the Visma Addo dialogue opens.
- Choose your recipients by clicking Add recipient under recipients and enter the recipient information. Remember that you can also use the Visma Addo address book.
- You can also write a message to your recipient, which will appear when the recipient access the document.
- Now click on Send to request the signature.
- Documents send from Visma Addo Print will be available in the Visma Addo signing overview when you log on to vismaaddo.net. From here, you can follow the signing process in the signing overview.