This example is from Word, but the feature works the same way using Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Send a document from Microsoft Word
If you want to send documents directly from Microsoft Word, here is how to do it:
(if you haven't downloaded Addo Print Click here)
- Open the document you want to send for signing. When the document is as you want it to be, you are ready to send it for signing with Visma Addo.
- Activate Visma Addo Print by pressing CTRL + P (if you are a Mac user it is command + P)
- Find the Addo Print printer and click on it
- Press Print
- The printer will now open up where the document has been converted from a .doc or .docx to .pdf. The document will be under Documents and enclosures - It is also possible to add more documents generated by pressing Add PDF document
- Select the signing template that was created under Addo Print - Setup in Signing template
- Add recipients on Add recipient (If a copy recipient is to be added, it must be added under Add recipient of copy - this is not required)
- Insert the reference number in the Reference number (this is not required)
- Then press Send when you have entered the required information
Congratulations! You have now sent a document for signing in Visma Addo. It is now possible to view the transaction in the overview on vismaaddo.net.