In Visma Addo it’s possible to use Azure AD as login method. This means you don’t have to remember another password. When you login to Visma Addo you will now see the option to choose ”Sign in with Microsoft Azure:
To use Azure AD you need to activate it both in Azure AD portal and in Visma Addo.
This guide describes the procedure for creating an empty Azure AD tenant, and how to link it to your account in Visma Addo.
To use and install the integration the user must have administrator rolle in both Azure AD and Visma Addo.
In short, the procedure is as follows:
- Create the tenant in Azure AD
- Provision an Azure AD user with administrative privileges
- Link Visma Addo to Azure AD from within Visma Addo
- Provision administrative users using the Visma Addo enterprise application
Create tenant in Azure AD
- Log on to the Azure AD Portal
- Search for Azure Active Directory
- Select Create a tenant
- Select the appropriate tenant type
- Press Next: Configuration and fill in the details for your new tenant:
- For demonstration purposes only, we’ve set the initial domain name vismabsc.onmicrosoft.com .
- Press Next: Review + create:
8. Press Create to create your new tenant.
Create a new administrative user in your tenant
- Visit your new tenant and select Users in the left side menu:
- Select New user and create a new user:
The user must be created with administrative rights. In this example, this user is created as a global
administrator. You may want to change this once the link between Visma Addo and Azure AD has
Link Visma Addo to your Azure AD tenant
- Log on to Visma Addo (https://vismaaddo.net) as a Visma Addo Administrator and click the Settings cogwheel:
- Go to Azure AD Configuration and press the Integrate button:
- Acknowledge the warning by clicking OK
- You’re tasked with selecting the Azure AD account to use when linking Visma Addo and Azure AD:
- Or use the previously created global administrator user :
- And after a short while, you are redirected to the Visma Addo login screen:
- You can no longer use the username and password login (thank you, browser, for filling in those data). Instead you need to Sign in with Microsoft Azure . Select the account to login with:
- And you’re ready to go!