Adding Contacts to the Address Book
If you want to add a new contact to the address book, there are three ways to go about it.
- You can add a new contact to the address book directly from the address book
- You can import an already existing list of contacts
- You can save signers as contact during the sending flow.
Create a New Contact From the Address Book
Let's take a look at how to add a new contact directly from the address book. Here is how to do it:
- Go to Account settings in the top right corner and in the menu to your left select Address book. This will provide you with the full list of your contacts saved on your account. If this is your first time using the address book, the list will be empty.
- Click Add contact to create the new contact.
- Enter the name, e-mail and phone number of the new contact. Title and VAT number are optional.
- Click the green Add button to save the contact.
If you already have a list of contacts you can easily import it into the address book - just click the button Import contacts next to Add contact.
Note! To import a list of contact you need to have your list in a CSV-format. Use this template to ensure that you have the right format.
Save a Contact to your Address Book
You can also add signers as new contacts to the address book when sending a document for signing, here's how this is done:
- When you want to create a New signing click Add signer.
- Enter the information about the signer and if the signer should be saved as a contact in the address book then check the box Save in address book (step 4 in the above screenshot).
- Click Add and the signer will be added as a signer of the signing but also as a contact in the address book.
Note: CPR-number (or Social security number) will not be saved in the address book
If you want to export your account's list of contacts from Visma Addo you can easily do so by clicking Export contacts. Clicking Export contacts will prompt a download of the address book in a CSV-format right away.
Using the Address Book
Now let's take a look at how to use the address book and how it can help you when sending documents for signing.
- When you have reached to add new signer click Add signer.
- Start typing the name of your signer. As you start typing the name of your signer will appear. If you have two contacts in the address book with a name just keep typing their last name and the correct contact will be left.
- Click on the contact and the information in the address book will automatically be pulled into the correct input fields.