You can find your purchase history for the account at any time under Account overview in Settings. In this article, we will describe how to find your purchase history and what the purchase history includes.
How to find the purchase history
To find the purchase history of your account, simply go to Settings and Account Overview. At the bottom of this page, you will find your purchase history.
- Press the gear in the top right corner (settings)
- Select Account Overview from the left menu (this is where you will be by default when you press the gear)
- Scroll down the page until you find the box called Purchase History
What the purchase history includes
In the purchase history there will be different rows for all the purchases made on the account. These rows include different information for credit card payments, but not invoices that apply to specific packages. You can read more about these packages here.
- Date (When are you invoiced)
- Buyer (Which accounts have paid)
- Description (What have you bought)
- Credits (How many credits have you bought)
You can click on any payment to access your billing information.