In Visma Addo it is possible to collect data from your recipients by using the function “Add a simple question”. When a document is sent for signing your recipient will be able to fill out the questions after signing the document and the answers are sent in a separate email.
In this step-by-step guide we will show you how to use the “Simple-questions” function:
- The function is added to a template. You can add simple questions to both new and existing templates. You will find the function below the “Invitations messages”.
- Click “Add a question” for creating “simple questions” and for adding more questions.
- The sender has 3 ways to let the recipient answer the question. They can either chose text field, text area, or yes/no types of questions.
Note! It’s also possible to decide if the questions should be mandatory to answer or not.
- When the signer has signed the document(s) he/she will get to the question as to the final step before the transaction is completed.
- When the signer has clicked “Send” the transaction is finished.
- Both the sender and recipient will receive an email with the answers.
Note! Signed documents and simple answers are sent in two separate emails.