In Visma Addo you have the option to validate your recipients. In this article, we will take you through the different steps of validating your recipient's CPR number.
- Click on SEND in the top menu and go to Validate CPR.
- A box will appear with the question, Who do you need to CPR validate? Below you should enter the name and email on the person you want to CPR validate.
- The recipient receives an email with a link to the CPR-validation portal. The recipient should press the blue button "fill out the form" at the bottom of the email.
- The recipient then enters his/her CPR number and clicks the button validate with NemID.
- An ablet from Nets will appear, and the recipient should enter the NemID information.
- The validation document is created and the recipient confirms the information with the OK-button.
- Both the sender and recipient receives a copy of the signed validation document.
Not all users of Visma Addo have the pissibility to CPR validate, sometimes this has to be enabled by our support.
If you're interested in this feature, don't hesitate to contact us.