You can download a CSV file of all the transactions sent from your account via your Overview page. At the bottom of the site, you are able to set the period from which you want to extract.
- First, you should set the period you wish to extract data from.
Note: The period set also decides what transactions you will see in the Overview. Therefore, if there are older transactions that you suddenly are not able to see, it might due to the date settings.
- When the period is set, click Download CSV
- Depending on the data set you are extracting, you will shortly after have the downloaded CSV file
- In this data set, you will see information such as;
- Transaction ID, Status, Recipient name, Recipient email, Signing Method, Expiration date, Sender, Credits used, Authentication Method, etc.