- Public links in Addo Forms – A new way of sharing and accessing an Addo Form, where the administrator can activate the form as a link, that the administrator can share on webpages, e-mails, chat and so forth.
The new was of distributing the form is made, so that several respondents can answer the form without it closes.
- New template design menu – Instead of the previous set-up where signing templates, secure file transfer templates and form templates that consisted of several tiles in “settings”, have we now redesigned this section so that it contains all of the above, plus the ability to manage templates for several groups in the same view.
- Attachment of signing template attachments to a form - When sending Addo Forms, a signing template must be chosen. If that template has signable docs or attachments, they are now included in the signing portal.
- New authentication methods – We’re now able to support iDIN and eHerkenning eIDs for authentication.
- When adding “simple questions” in the signing template, there is now an option of adding "must answer simple questions". when enabling this, it will be mandatory for the signer of the document as default.
- It’s now possible to delete documents that are automatically added to the signing template.
- When choosing “approver” as a signing method, a pop-up will appear explaining the feature.
- Telephone number prefix are now set by the default language.
- Some error messages were redefined.
- Simple question yes/no answers now translates to all languages.
- Correction of other small language bugs.
- During form creation, once radio button is selected,. It couldn’t be unselected, this is now possible.
- Several bugs regarding the date picker in Forms are now fixed.
- A couple bug found in the new features were already found and fixed.
- Fixed the functionality of importing contact to the address book, it failed sometimes, without giving a reason why.
- Fixed the signingpage link that are sent by SMS.
- It’s now possible to delete user groups.
- Removal of the feature that makes it possible to password protect a document sent to e-Boks – Since e-Boks are a password protected archive itself.