Forms can now be sent to e-Boks and SafeCloud
It is now possible to notify Addo Forms respondents and deliver receipts for signed forms via e-Boks and SafeCloud. e-Boks rates apply to file sizes.
Rearrange sections in Addo Forms
You can now move sections up or down in the Addo Forms builder, allowing for faster restructuring of forms.
Support for Tupas and Freja eID
Addo has added support for the Finish and Swedish eID, Tupas and Freja. Tupas and Freja can be used for both authentication and signing.
- The new “dual Notification” option makes it possible to send notifications by email and SMS simultaneously.
- You now have the option to add extra recipients to receive a copy of signed Addo Forms.
- When creating a transaction, you can now see the simple questions that are included in your chosen template, and deactivate specific questions before sending.
- More information (reference-numbers and links) is now added to the notifications for expired or rejected transactions.
- The ability for recipients and respondents to add comments and files, has been removed from the signing portal, and the “comments” tab in transaction overview has been removed. We recommend that you replace this feature by using simple questions.
- Removed a redundant “Documents” button from the timeline in emails.
- When copying a transaction use template name from source transaction.
- Hidden data in emails are not shown.
- Correct “Sent With” method is now displayed in transaction details.