With SafeCloud integration, you are able to distribute documents directly into the signer's SafeCloud and/or have the possibility to have the final signed document delivered to your own SafeCloud.
Note: Before you can use SafeCloud you have to sign-up for it by contacting us.
The integration is free to use, but you first have to follow this guide:
1. Log in to SafeCloud
2. Create a SYSTEM under "Tilsluttede systemer"
3. Click the "Opret nyt system+" button
4. Give it a name in the field "Systemnavn"
5. Give it an owner under "Systemejer"
6. Click the "System aktivt" toggle
7. Click "Gem tilsluttet system" button(save)
8. When it's created, you'll be returned to the overview
9. Click the newly generated system
10. Take note of the System ID.
11. Click "Generer ny nøgle"
12. In the blue box, click the "Kopier til udklipsholder" (Copies the secret code)
10. Contact us with the system ID number and secret code
We will then add the integration to your Visma Addo account.
How to deliver transactions/documents to the signers SafeCloud
You have two options when delivering with SafeCloud to the signer:
The first option is to have all notifications (invitation message, reminder messages) delivered to SafeCloud.
The second option is to have the receipt delivered to SafeCloud (can be with or without the signed documents):
Both options can be used separately or on the same transaction.
When selecting SafeCloud private, you have to provide the CPR number of the person.
When selecting SafeCloud company, you have to provide the VAT number of the company.
How to get signed documents delivered to your own SafeCloud:
To have the signed documents delivered to your SafeCloud, you have to use signing templates.
1. Create a new template or select a template to edit.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and find "Sender distribution methods".
3. Check the SafeCloud option
And that's it! Now every time the template is used and the transaction gets completed, all documents will get delivered to your SafeCloud.