Visma Addo currently only supports signing PDF documents.
The PDF file has to meet the following requirements for it to work with Addo:
- Must be a pdf of type PDF or PDF/A
- Is not password locked
Neither for viewing or editing
Yoy can see whether the document is password protected in the upper left corner in Adobe:
If for some reason a pdf does not meet the requirements, Addo will notify you before a transaction can be made:
Removing password for PDF:
Adobe Acrobat Pro:
1. Click File > Properties and click the “Security” tab.
2. Click the “Security Method” box, select “No Security”, and click “OK” to remove the password.
3. Click File > Save to save your changes.
4. Upload to Visma Addo
Using Print Function:
1. Open the pdf password protected PDF in any application that has a print function. (Can be a browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer)
2. Type the password and unlock the PDF
3. Open the print dialog (Windows: Ctrl + P, MAC: ⌘ + P )
4. Windows: Print with the printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"
Mac: Click the “PDF” menu button at the bottom of the print dialog and select “Save as PDF”. Enter a file name and location for your new PDF file when prompted. The new PDF file will have the same contents as the original, but no password.
5. Upload to Visma Addo